If your artwork is in digital form, and is under 50 mb when archived, you can
If your artwork uploads successfully,
you will be directed to a "thanks" page.
If this does not occur, please contact
Before submitting artwork please read through these guidelines. Failure to do so will cost you time and money!
1. We will only accept Quark Express documents, EPS files (Illustrator) or TIF files (for photographs used in your designs.)
2. USE OUR TEMPLATES ONLY
3. If you do not upload your artwork, please include all hard copy files in one of the following media formats: 100 / 250 MB zip disks or CDR / CDRW.
5. Do not send us your only copy, please make sure you back up your files.
6. Please include a folding copy of your booklet.
7. DO NOT include extra files that are unrelated to your job.
8. DO NOT include fonts that are not used in your job.
9. Please include a list of all files and fonts used in your job.
10. All fonts must be Mac Adobe PostScript Type 1 fonts. If you have fonts that are unavailable in a PostScript format, you will have to use the "text to box" conversion function in Quark or "create outlines" in Adobe Illustrator to convert each item of text that is not in a PostScript format. Remember to send the screen version of each font as well.
11. All photo-based images must be in the TIF format at 300 dpi and in CMYK (for full color images), grayscale (if your image is to be printed in black only) or duotone (provide curves along with files.) Pantones should be used on CD labels ONLY unless you are paying extra to use it in your print materials.
12. DO NOT embed your text or line art into your photographs. This will diminish the edge quality of text and lines.
13. All images must have a bleed. A bleed is the area that will be cut off the print to prevent your final artwork from having white edges. When scanning images, keep the bleed in mind so you do not have to force a bleed by resizing an image. This will inevitably cause a loss of sharpness and make the pixels more apparent.
14. If you are using Pantone colors, be sure to provide a list of the colors used on each part of the job.
16. A high quality printed proof is required for each layout file (disc label, traycard, inserts and booklets.) Full color is preferred.
17. Film Types
18. If we have to make ANY adjustments or conversions, a $75 per hour charge will be added to your overall production cost if you do not meet our guidelines with a minimum charge of 1 hour @ $75. We will notify you and get your approval before any adjustments are made.
19. Our design staff will be happy to answer any questions if you are unsure whether your files meet our requirements.
20. Failure to meet all of the above conditions will in every case hold up production time.
21. Save time and money by thinking ahead and asking questions when you are unsure.